shaunok

ShaunOK 'Book Addict'

Playing Dead (Annie Carter #4) - Jessie Keane The fourth (and I think final) book featuring Annie Carter. Read all four books in just under a week because they were so unputdownable. How it took Jessie years to get published I don't know, Martina Cole churns out rubbish book after book and there's authors so much better than her. The only problem with this book was that it went into too much detail about secondary characters which wasn't really needed. But I enjoyed it and would welcome another book featuring Annie but not sure where the story would, could or should go.

And the only predictable thing about this series of books is that the minute I read the kidnappers saying they'd killed Max I knew he wasn't dead, it was so obvious but didn't stop me from enjoying the story. I also would have liked to see Celia make an appearance after all it's 'safe' for her to come back now.