shaunok

ShaunOK 'Book Addict'

From Dead to Worse (Sookie Stackhouse, #8) - Charlaine Harris I found it hard to get into this book at first but once I was about halfway through I couldn't put it down. I only really care about the vampire stuff and as the series is called 'The Southern Vampire Mysteries' I don't like the way that for most of the books the focus is on the other supes. These supes don't confuse the story as much as they used to for me but there isn't enough vampires for my liking. I did enjoy reading about the Were war however. And I loved Amelia living with Sookie. One of my favourite things about these books is always the normal, mundane scenes. For example Sookie cooking the tea and going to the library (and nearly getting killed). I like them almost as much as the main storylines. Overall I did enjoy this book and found it to be one of the more enjoyable ones in the series.